- £60,000-£75,000 (or pro-rata) + pension scheme and bonus
- Permanent, Full-time or Part-time
SeeByte, the global leader in developing smart software solutions for uncrewed maritime systems, are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join their team in their Edinburgh office.
As part of a world-renowned software engineering company, you will lead the delivery of a robust and compliant quality management system across the business. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an innovative and forward-thinking company with an international client base.
- Competitive salary and shared employee / employer contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement and travel compensation scheme
- Flexible working hours policy
- Hybrid work from home policy
- Clear development, training and career progression opportunities
- Offices in the centre of Edinburgh with on-site parking
- Free access to a gymnasium
- Annual company day out
- Save money on your commute as SeeByte participates in the Cycle to Work Scheme and Travel season ticket loan
Applicants looking for a part-time position will be considered on a pro rata salary basis.
SeeByte is certified to ISO 9001 and TickITplus bronze quality assurance standards and is working towards ISO 27001 certification. You will work as an integral member of the operations department to own, mature and improve SeeByte’s quality management system.
As a Quality Assurance Manager your main responsibilities will involve:
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to achieve the business quality objectives
- Defining and creating policy and process across a wide range of business activities
- Leading the quality assurance team to deliver continuous improvement and meet required compliance standards
- Implementing, maintaining, reviewing, and improving management systems
- Representing SeeByte at both internal and external quality audits
- Previous experience of quality management systems in a software development environment with knowledge of a relevant quality assurance standard such as ISO 9001, TickITplus or ISO 27001
- Previous experience of people management
- An ability to work within tight deadlines and manage time effectively
- Strong team player with a flexible attitude to work priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including delivering presentations/training
- Highly adaptable with the ability to work cross functionally, guiding the business in all aspects of Quality Management
- Knowledge of managing quality assurance in a software company that uses an agile development model
- Knowledge of Information Security Management Systems
To apply please send a recent copy of your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
Because of the nature of the work associated with this post it is subject to special nationality rules and is open only to the following citizens: British; EU; Switzerland; Iceland; Norway; Albania; North Macedonia; Montenegro; Australia; New Zealand; Canada and Japan. Outstanding applicants without a UK working visa may be considered for visa sponsorship with SeeByte.
All offers of employment will be conditional to a Baseline Personal Security Standard (BPSS) process. As part of this process, SeeByte collects Personal Data as defined under UK GDPR including proof of identity, nationality and immigration status, right to work in the UK, employment and/or academic references and Basic Disclosure information for unspent criminal convictions. Please see details pertaining to your personal data in our Privacy Notice which can be found here
The successful candidate will also be required to undergo a UK Security Check (SC) clearance once employed.